Monday 4 August 2014

Knitwear with silk and lace



Buuum! Finally, I can wear a combination I've had in my head for quite some time, but the weather was inappropriate.
The combination of knitted top and silk shorts with lace! On top of all this, it was necessary for me to mix colors for even more unusual combination! Green along with violet has turned out really energetic and playful. For me personally great combination, that represents me and my character.

Buuum!! Končno sem lahko oblekla kombinacijo, ki sem jo imela v glavi kar nekaj časa, ampak je bilo vreme vedno neprimerno. Kombinacija pletenine z svilenimi hlačami z čipko! Povrh vsega pa se je potrebno zmešati barve za še bolj nenavadeno kombinacijo!! Zelena skupaj z vijolično je izpadla res energično in igrivo. Meni osebno super kombinacija, ki predstavlja mene in moj karakter.

Love***









 shoes - Zara / shorts - Sheinside / knit - Missguided / handbag - Michael Kors

Get this look for $79+ on Lookastic: Neon Pink Sleeveless Top, Black Lace Shorts, Green Leather Tote Bag, and Neon Pink Leather Thong Sandals







 Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment