Friday 10 October 2014

Crystals and dark lipstick











shoes - Bata / shorts - Zara / vest - Zara / rings - Morellato / top - Zara 

I love darker colors more and more, because winter is coming! That is also the reason why I bought dark red lipstick in Sephora. It look a lot like black, but it is not. I put on my favorite black leather knee high boot and I am ready. I love this dark outfit and also hair style which I love more and more every day.

P.S.: Today is the last day for my GIVEAWAY. All you have to do is share the link of keyring you like and tomorrow I will announce the winner. I hope you all enyoj it and I really love this brand! 


Get this look for $181+ on Lookastic: Silver Headband, Charcoal Embellished Crew-neck Sweater, Black Leather Shorts, White Vest, and Black Leather Over The Knee Boots













No comments:

Post a Comment