Tuesday 14 October 2014

Dress as a coat











 dress - Zara / handbag - Michael Kors / dress as a coat - Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington / 
belt - Zara (old)

As you can seen I am in a really good mood! My outfit, especially colors, tell how I fell this day. Today I am soo happy and thankful for all the things in my life. For this amazing people I met here and after few weeks here I love them all so much! I could not every imagine that after few week you can say ''friend'' to one person. I found few people that are the same level of craziness like I am and it is amazing!! Thank you everyone that ready my blog and leave such a beautiful mail and comments!! Love you with all my heart!



Get this look for $155+ on Lookastic: Black Sunglasses, White Ring, Mustard Casual Dress, Orange Leather Tote Bag, Black Studded Leather Boots, Black Waist Belt, and Navy Denim Casual Dress










No comments:

Post a Comment