Thursday 30 October 2014

I can not stop smilling


This is the shirt I wore for a long time, then suddenly for some reason I stopped wearing it. Today, when I have been look for things in my closet and saw this shirt I just had to put it on myself! Here in France the average winter temperature is around 5 ° C. Great isn't it? It seems I'm not going to wear a lot of winter clothes I wear in Slovenia. But I'm the person who is very cold tends and I still wear more pieces of clothes than most of the people. 
Have a beautiful day!!

To srajco sem kar dolgo časa nosila, potem pa sem jo kar iz neznanega razloga nehala nositi. Ko sem danes iskala stvari v omari in zagledala to srajco sem jo enostavno morala dati nase! Tukaj v Franciji je povprečne zimskih temparatur okrog 5°C. Super kajne? Kot kaže ne bom rabila nositi ne vem koliko stvari, kot je to navada v Sloveniji. Sem pa vseeno človek, ki ga zelo rado zebe tako, da še vedno nosim več kosov oblačil, kot večina.
Imejte lep dan!!













Get this look for $240+ on Lookastic: Black Sunglasses, Black Fur Vest, White and Red and Navy Watch, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Purple Plaid Dress Shirt, Black Leather Shorts, and Black Wool Tights











No comments:

Post a Comment