Monday 3 November 2014

Positive color


What is the better way to start a week if not with bright colors that give me more energy?! I simply love orange! I have been looking for something to combine with this oversize sweater and because I do not have skirt, I took a dress. This is dress I wore a few times before and I used it as a skirt this time. And actually looks really good.

Kaj je boljši način, kot pa začeti teden z živimi barvami, ki ti dajo več energije?! Enostavno obožujem oranžno barvo! Iskala sem nekaj kar bi lahko kombinirala z tem oversize pulovrom in ker nisem našla krila sem uporabila obleko. To obleko sem imela že nekaj krat oblečeno in sem jo tokrat uporabila kot krilo. In dejansko izgleda zelo dobro. 

Have a beautiful day and be nice to each other!
LOVE,












whole outfit from Zara / handbag - Diane von Furstenberg

Get this look for $115+ on Lookastic: Black Sunglasses, Mustard Oversized Sweater, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Mustard Mini Skirt, and Beige Cutout Suede Ankle Boots












No comments:

Post a Comment