Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wherever you will go


  Hello everyone!! I am just so happy this last few days that I can not even hide it on the photos. I have to say that I am a person that is always smiling and this is my normal mood. But this past few days I feel even more happy than usual and I have no idea why. I have 3 exams in this week and I am really stressed, but so happy. Wear right!? But I have to say that I try to be positive at every time and any occasion so maybe I am just becoming more and more myself. 

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about - MM

Hello vse skupaj!! Jaz sem tako vesela zadnje dni, da enostavno tega več niti na slikah ne morem skriti. Moram reči, da sem oseba, ki se vedno smeje in je dobre volje. Ampak teh zadnjih nekaj dni se počutim še toliko bolj vesela in ne vem točno zakaj. Imam 3 izpite ta teden in sem pod stresom glede učenja, ampak sem vseeno vesela cel čas. Čudno, kajne?! Ampak moram reči, da skušam biti vedno pozitivna. Mogoče le postajam vedno bolj samosvoja in takšna kot želim biti. 

Happy day and be nice to each other!!













shoes, skirt, sweater, vest - Zara / handbag - Michael Kors



Get this look for $193+ on Lookastic: Black Sunglasses, White Vest, Mustard Crew-neck Sweater, Orange Leather Tote Bag, Black Leather Mini Skirt, and Beige Cutout Suede Ankle Boots





No comments:

Post a Comment