Sunday 21 December 2014

Bright me up











I started to wear socks over the knee all the time when I wear skirt. It is just so amazing, because it is so warm and at the same time add little something unique. At grey days like this I like to wear bright colors, because they cheer me up. We do not have snow, sadly. Here is not really normal to have a snow. That for I am waiting to return to Slovenia, because I know we have a little bit of snow at this time. 


Love**



skirt - Zara / socks - H&M / vest - Zara / walet - Michael Kors / sweater - Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington



Get this look for $102+ on Lookastic: Mustard Crew-neck Sweater, Blue Floral Pencil Skirt, Beige Fur Vest, Gold Clutch, Black Knee High Socks, and Black Studded Leather Boots








No comments:

Post a Comment