Wednesday 3 December 2014

Must have piece














I have to share with all of you this amazing online purchase I made a month ago. I was looking for cozy, casual coat that will be at the same time warm and chic. I really adore Sheinside online shop that have so many different think and for so small prices! I got this coat during the weekend and just couldn't wait more to put it on. I combined it with silk/lace shorts and knitted sweater. I have to say that this coat is definitely my favorite one, because it is so soft and amazing to combinate. Today wind helped make photos even more crazy. I think it was, because of my Sheinside coat. This is not the first think I bought on this side. I buy skirts and jumpsuits, because I always look for something different, amazing and not so expensive. I think we all agree that it not necessery to buy expansive thing to look good. 
I will be some make my december wish list of all the things I like on this side so you will see why I love it so much! Have a beautiful day, love you all!!



coat - Sheinside / sweater - Mango / shoes - Eram















No comments:

Post a Comment