Friday 2 January 2015

Crazy side of me






















Here are some crazy photos we make after we took photos for new post. We started this in France with my crazy Italian friends and now we make at least one every time. We have so much fun and we laugh all time time. It is so hard to make normal photos for blog, because we laugh so hard that my face just can not be normal. I miss my two crazy girls, because they are just amazing and make this photoshooting even more amazing. That is why i am looking forward to return to france as soon as possible. I hope that this photos made you laugh. Now you have seen my crazy side and I do not even try to hide it. This is me, I love to laugh and make other people laugh. Have a beautiful and stay exactly as you are!

Love you guys,









2 comments: