Wednesday 24 June 2015

Old timeless blazer











 shoes - Eram / jeans - Zara / blazer - Mura / handbag - Givenchy / turban - World of hats by BSR 


I took this photos before last night's fashion show of young, talented slovenian designers. I was really impressed with all clothes that was presented to us. Beautiful pieces and amazing people. Nothing more needed to say. Our future in fashion is brighter than I thought. More photos I will post on instagram.

I also have to tell you story about this amazing blazer. It is older than me, it's my mother's blazer. Made by an amazing slovenian brand Mura, that we fight hard to remain open in our country, but sadly in our country we still close more brands then open. I decided to take a few pieces from my mother's closet, because pieces like this have an emotional value to me and this are also timeless pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment