Tuesday 25 August 2015

Puppy love









shoes - G-star raw / top - Zara / vest - Mango / headband - Hats by BSR / sunglasses - Spitfire 


Here is my little buddy that me and my boyfriend bought. He is really the best. We have him now already for two days and he brought us so much joy and happines. His name is Kenzo and I couldn't love him more. That for I decided to make a post with him, because from now on he will always be with me no matter where I will be. Can not wait to move to Switzerland, to start our life all three together. He will have so much space, but the most important he will have nature all around him. That is just a blessing for all of us. Nature bring me peace and my soul is so much more calm, that for I can not wait to move there. But untill then is still few weeks, so stay tuned! Have a beautiful day!! Love, 





2 comments:

  1. Awwwm luškani mali pikec. Midva s fantom sva se tudi odločila za nekaj podobnega ... zdaj pa je mala zverina stara že nekaj čez 3 leta. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja super je.. Veliko dela, ampak je vredno.. Kot mali otrok je..

      Delete