Monday 16 September 2013

Last friday night

                                    


Hello everyone! 
I have take some time of for the weekend just to relax and spend time with my family. This photos are from Friday, before I went to birthday of my girl friend.
I still collect votes for Wella competition and I will be soooo happy if you could give me one vote for day. Please help me, I will be so happy! Here is the link http://www.wella-ambasadorka.si/si/#galerija and you can find me under name Sarah. 

Thanks guys!

Love****


                                              

                                          

                                   

                                    

                                 




Phone case - Michael Kors / shoes - Zara









No comments:

Post a Comment