Friday 23 October 2015

Saturday, 23th October













Photography: The Blonde Bliss

Handbag - Carven
Vest - Mura, vintage
Dress - Stradivarius
Shoes - Zara 
Sunglasses - Spitfire
Furry pendands for handbag - Furry shop on my blog

Hello everyone!

I decided to take photos at one of the gates in Lugano, because I am going crazy about all this beautiful, old places that I fell in love with. I just adore this city, because it's so old-fashioned and everything has so much history. City is really big, old-fashioned, with beautiful architecture and has a lot of high fashion brands! What is there not to love!? Soon I will post all the photos of the city, but first I want to take photos of all the places that are fascinating me. I am still discovering city and I am more and more in love with it!


Have a beautiful, sunny weekend!!



Love, Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment