Sunday 17 August 2014

All about jeans



This outfit is from last night when I went to the movies with my love ones. Pointed high heels are ideal to combine them with torn jeans. In my closet I found jeans shirt, which has open shoulders. I never wore it not even once until I have it in the closet. To make combination as mine as possible I added orange lipstick that is "must have" in this season. To put on such a pretty lipstick have advantages and disadvantages. You have to be confident to wear it, but at the same time make your face look darker.

LOVE**










shirt - Asos / jeans - Mango / bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi /
 ring - Swarovski / ring, shoes - Zara / sunglasses - Vogue 

Get this look for $82+ on Lookastic: Tan Leather Pumps, Blue Denim Shirt, Red Bracelet, Black Sunglasses, White Ring, and Navy Ripped Skinny Jeans







Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment