Monday 8 September 2014

Because I am happy


 Happy monday everyone! I do not know what give me so much energy every day. But here I feel like home. It is so beautiful, warm and amazing here in France that I just jump around the city. I am non stop happy, because I meet new people and because I came out of my comfort zone. I have the courage to be myself and to express myself through outfits. It is not Paris, but still here are not people who judge what you wear and how you wear it. This summer I really enjoy long skirt! They are comfortable, elegant and so girly.
And what is your hot piece for this summer??


LOVE**












skirt, top - Zara / sunglasses - Prada / shoes - Bata / red bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi
silver ring - Morellato / white ring - bought in Tours market / green bracelet - Guess / 
handbag - Michael Kors


Get this look for $118+ on Lookastic: Grey Tank, Light Blue Leather Tote Bag, Beige Pleated Chiffon Maxi Skirt, and Neon Pink Leather Ballerina Shoes










No comments:

Post a Comment