Friday 26 September 2014

Silk turban vs. silk kimono








shoes - H&M / pants - Zara / top - Intimissimi / kimono - Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington /
scarf - Zara / handbag - Michael Kors / rings - Morellato 


I just love all kind of turbans! I wanted to try out silk kimono together with turban. I made it myself. It is just so easy way to use scarf as head accessories. I actually love it! It is something I wouldn't usually put on but. But is look super chic and add some personally to the whole outfit. I fixed the turban with some hair clips. Have a great day and enjoy it. 


Get this look for $283+ on Lookastic: Grey Slip-on Sneakers, Black Leather Skinny Pants, Brown Kimono, White and Red and Navy Watch, White Print Silk Scarf, and Orange Leather Tote Bag











No comments:

Post a Comment