Monday 29 September 2014

Heart is all I have












shoes - Converse / skirt - Zara / handbag - Diane von Furstenberg / scarf - Alexander McQueen / 
t-shirt - Revolver heart / bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi / rings - Morellato


I have to present you one of my favorite Slovenian brand. Known under the name Revolver heart. They make unique t-shirts, jumpers, blouses and from now on also dresses. You can choose between their offers or make it all by yourself. All clothes are made of high quality materials and are so comfortable to wear. But the best part of all is the print. Print is always unique, edgy and somehing you never saw before. This is my second Revolver heart T-shirt and I have no regrets! For all you fashion lovers use the link above to reach their FB page. I swear that you will have hard time to choose only one. 
P.S.: I am already looking for jumper that will be must have in my closet for a winter time. 
Love you guys!


Get this look for $165+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Crossbody Bag, White Low Top Sneakers, Black and White Print Silk Scarf, Black and White Horizontal Striped Crew-neck T-shirt, and Black Leather Pencil Skirt
















No comments:

Post a Comment