Friday 31 October 2014

Adding some colors


Turban and sneakers? Why not! I really like to make outfit casual and at the same time elegant as much as possible. Colors just make me more happy and positive. Today I Halloween!! Wuhuu.. I will wear soemthing scary. Have a beautiful day and enjoy your night!!

Turban in teniske? Zakaj pa ne! Res imam rada je je outfit casual in eleganten, kolikor je le mogoče. Barve me naredijo toliko bolj veselo in pozitivno. Danes pa je Halloween!! Wuhuuu.. Jaz bom verjetno oblekla nekaj strašljivega. Imejte lep dan in uživajte zvečer!!
LOVE**












sneakers - Nike / jeans - Mango / scarf - zara / sweater - Mango


Get this look for $158+ on Lookastic: Hot Pink Low Top Sneakers, White Cable Sweater, Black Skinny Jeans, Beige Print Silk Scarf, and Red and Navy Plaid Dress Shirt









2 comments: