Sunday 19 October 2014

Striped all the way down



I was waiting for a so long time to put on this outfit!!

Finally is enought warm that I can wear T-shirt and sandals. I really love this whole striped look with violet lipstick. It is just perfect! Casual, chic and elegant. I am having so much fun taking photos here in France and a lot of people wrote me that my blog is getting better everyday. Maybe, because I am finally satisfied with it! Thank you guys for nice word that make me keep on going!
Love you with all my heart!! 

Zelo dolgo sem čakala, da sem končno lahko oblekla ta outfit! Končno je spet malo bolj toplo, da lahko nosimo kratke rokave in sandale. Res obožujem celotnen črtast outfit z vijolično šminko. Elegantno, udobno in chic! Zadnje čase vedno bolj uživam v fotografiranju in urejanju vseh stvari za blog. Veliko vas mi je pisalo, da so slike dosti boljše in da moj blog izgleda popolnoma drugače. Mogoče tudi zato, ker sem končno res zadovoljna z napredkom in na sploh z blogom. Hvala vam za lepe besede, ki me še bolj motivirajo za naprej.
Love you!!!









the whole outfit from Zara



Get this look for $54+ on Lookastic: Black Sunglasses, Black Leather Gladiator Sandals, Navy Leather Crossbody Bag, Navy and White Horizontal Striped V-neck T-shirt, and Navy and White Vertical Striped Pajama Pants











No comments:

Post a Comment