Sunday 5 October 2014

Black lady











shoes - Zara / hat - River Island / shirt - Zara / rings - Morellato / skirt - Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington

I do not even remember when was the last time a wore high heels!? I have had operation on my knee that was the reason to stop wearing them, that is why the whole summer I wore just flats. Now is time to change and wear some amazing high heels! I have so many of them and they are all amazing so it is time to put them back on. But we all know that for us woman is a chelange to wear high heels so we always have flats in our bag. So trough the day we wear two different pair of shoes. I hope my feets get use to high heels again. And for all the woman who adore and love high heels. 
Cheers to us!!



Get this look for $85+ on Lookastic: Blue Wool Hat, Navy and White Vertical Striped Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Maxi Skirt, Black Ring, and Black Suede Heeled Sandals















No comments:

Post a Comment