Thursday 2 October 2014

I found myself









knitwear - Promod / shirt - H&M / shorts - Zara / shoes - Nike / red bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi /
watch - Daniel Wellington / rings - Morellato / scarf - Zara


I have to say that I fell in love with turbans! I would wear them all day long! I have to buy some new scarves that I will have some different turbans. Since I am in France it is really important that I have shirts in my closet. Here are white and blue shirt as important as little black dress all around the world. So I had to add it to my closet and make it work with my style. I tried to combine elegant, chic, casual and sport all together. I just feel so happy and confident when I combine some pieces that I haven't tried to combine before.



Get this look for $308+ on Lookastic: Pink Crew-neck Sweater, White Dress Shirt, Red Bracelet, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Neon Pink Low Top Sneakers, White and Red and Navy Horizontal Striped Canvas Watch, Black Leather Shorts, and Beige Print Silk Scarf












1 comment: