Friday 3 October 2014

White, white baby











shoes - Zara / shirt - H&M / shorts - Zara / yellow bracelet - Swarovski / green bracelet - Guess / zebra ring - Marc by Marc Jacobs / silver rings - Morellato / necklace - Luceat

It was so long time ago since I wear this amazing Luceat necklace. I have 4 of them and I have to say one is more prettier than the other. It is do hard to decide which one to put on. I tried this neon yellow on with all white, elegant look and shining oxfords. It feel so amazing to put back on clothes for more warm days. I wish you all an amazing and successful day!



Get this look for $101+ on Lookastic: White Dress Shirt, Yellow Bracelet, Green Bracelet, Silver Leather Oxford Shoes, White Shorts, White Ring, Green-Yellow Necklace, and White Denim Shorts












No comments:

Post a Comment