Wednesday 26 November 2014

Different patterns and styles











 
 
I have to tell you that I am so occupied that I do not even know if I have time to breath. This two weeks that are coming will be the most stressed weeks in this year. I have to study so much, but at the same time I have to translate every single text by myself. Plus I have trainings, classes, exams on regular bases,.. I really try to find my time for new posts, but it is really hard. So I hope you won't be mad at me, because of my reducement of posts. I will make up before christmas and after I return for few weeks back to my beautiful country, Slovenia. Stay tuned, love you guys!

skirt - Zara / sneaker - Nike / jacket - Zara / shirt - H&M / top - Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington / red bracelet - Cango&Rinaldi













No comments:

Post a Comment