Thursday 20 November 2014

Hats are always good idea










I do not even remember when was the last time I wore a hat. I do not even know why I stopped wearing them, because I am really a huge fan of everything that we can put on our hat. At the moment I am waiting for two hats, that I ordered in october, but then the package get lost in France. And now I am waiting for new package. I am sure that you will love it, because the are unique. So I hope I will be able to post some post with them on my blog in December.

Sploh se ne spomnim kdaj sem nazadnje dala nase klobuk. Res ne vem zakaj sem nehala nositi klobuke, ker sem velik oboževalec vsega kar se lahko da na glavo. Trenutno čakam dva klobuka, ki sem jih naročila že oktobra, ampak sta se izgubila nekje v Franciji in zdaj čakam na novo pošiljko. Prepričana sem da vam bosta všeč, ker sta res unikatna. Tako, da upam, da bom decembra že objavila nekaj novih objav z tema klobukoma. 

Love you guys so much and thank you for reading! 


jeans - Zara / boots - Bata / sweater - Zara / watch - Daniel Wellington / jacket - Zara / shirt - Stradivarius / handbag - Michael Kors / hat - Zara






Get this look for $137+ on Lookastic: Brown Wool Hat, White Long Sleeve T-shirt, White Open Cardigan, Light Blue Leather Tote Bag, Black Leather Skinny Pants, Black Leather Over The Knee Boots, and Light Blue Denim Shirt









1 comment: