Tuesday 4 November 2014

Romantic soul



Special piece in my closet is definetly this skirt! I like it, because it is midi lenght and have this girly print and shape. I feel like a little princess in skirts like this. Because is a little bit cold I have to put on sweater. I try to keep summer mood in and on me as long as possible.

Poseben kos v moji omari je definitivno to krilo. Všeč mi je, sploh zato ker je srednje dolžine in ima punčkast vzorec in obliko. Počutim se kot princeska v takšnih krilih. Ker je zunaj že nekoliko bolj mrzlo sem morala skombinirati s toplim pulovrom. Skušam obdržati poletno vzdušje na in v meni kar se le da dolgo.

Have a beautiful day and be nice to each other

 










shoes - Bata / skirt - Choies / sweater - Zara / necklace - Luceat / rings - Morellato /
handbag - Diane von Furstenberg / bracelet - Swarovski 




Get this look for $207+ on Lookastic: Orange Necklace, Black Leather Handbag, Black Sunglasses, Grey Knit Oversized Sweater, White Floral Midi Skirt, and Hot Pink Leather Ballerina Shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment