Friday 25 July 2014

78 for 22


Yesterday was my birthday and I really did not have a minute of time to write the post.

This is outfit from yesterday when we went to cinema. The day was really fun! From a children's playground, theater, lunches, shopping, .. A typical day for me, but unlike the boys are not allowed whining when they are pulled in the shop, because we have a birthday! Wuhuuu .. Just kidding, I did not shop for more than an hour.
I'm already 22 years old and I do not have the feeling that I'm so old. Years are just passing by.

Včeraj je bil moj rojstni dan in res nisem imela niti minute časa, da bi napisala post. To je včerešnji outfit, ko sma šla zvečer v kino. Dan je bil res zabaven!! Od igral za otroke, kina, kosila, shoppinga,.. Tipičen dan zame, ampak za razliko fantom ni dovoljeno jamrati, ko jih vlečemo v trgovine, ker imamo rojstni dan!! Wuhuuu.. Malo heca, saj nisem nakupovala več kot pa kakšno urco. 
Zdaj sem stara že 22 let in nimam niti občutka, da sem toliko stara. Leta kar bežijo. 


 Love***








handbag - Michael Kors / dress, shoes - Zara / sunglasses - Vogue


Get this look for $91+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Thong Sandals, Green Leather Tote Bag, Dark Brown Sunglasses, and Black and White Print Casual Dress








Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment