Saturday 26 July 2014

I have been dreaming about...


I could not stand a day in order not to wear jeans dress!
I bought it yesterday on sale together with these shoes. The dress itself was too dull and I was looking for a supplement that will enriched it and clenched it at the waist. Instead of belt I used a silk scarf, which I personally liked even more. It has brightened up the outfit and added that "touch" of uniqueness. I feel really great in this outfit! One of my favorites!

Nisem zdržala niti en dan, da ne bi oblekla jeans obleke!! Kupila sem jo včeraj na razprodajah skupaj s temi čevlji. Obleka je bila sama preveč pusta in sem iskala nek dodatek, ki jo bo popestril in ob enem stisnil v pasu. Namesto pasa sem uporabila pisano ruto, ki je meni osebno res top ideja. Popestrilo je outfit in dodalo tisti "touch" unikatnosti. Počutim se res super v tem outfitu!! En mojih najljubših!! 









dress, shoes, scarf - Zara / handbag - Michael Kors / sunglasses - Vogue

Get this look for $108+ on Lookastic: Navy Denim Casual Dress, White Print Silk Scarf, Light Blue Leather Tote Bag, Dark Brown Sunglasses, and Neon Pink Thong Sandals







Sara


2 comments: