Tuesday 29 July 2014

All white with a touch of green


Finally, I got back a little sunshine! Wuhuuu ..
What do you think about my outfit of a day? I just love white color and because of that I love so much more white outfit. You can spice up your white outfit with a touch of color, as I added green. It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules!!


Končno imam spet malo sončka!! Wuhuuu.. Kaj menite o današnje outfitu dneva? Jaz enostavno obožujem belo barvo in zato toliko bolj bele outfite. Popestrite ga lahko z kako živo barvo, kot sem jaz dodala zeleno. Prišel je čas, ko v modi ni nobenih pravil. Lahko kombinirate res vse kar želite!










all outfit from Zara / handbag - Michael Kors / sunglasses - Ray Ban

Get this look for $89+ on Lookastic: Dark Brown Sunglasses, Green Leather Tote Bag, Dark Green Button Down Shirt, White Denim Shorts, White Crew-neck T-shirt, and Neon Pink Thong Sandals





Sara**


No comments:

Post a Comment